Security Alarm Company Financing
Rooney and Associates has directly arranged more than $500 million in financing for growth minded Companies and Dealers companies.
Chances are good as alarm industry specialists since 1973, we have the connections, background and experience to obtain the correct financing for your company.
- Funding from $500,000 to $150 million.
- Multiple financing options.
- Multiple term options.
- Highly competitive interest rates.
- Multiple use financing available.
- Dealer Program Financing available too!
Some of our financing partners include:
Contact us today for a confidential, free consultation about financing options available for your company.
Notable Financing Transactions for Alarm Companies
- Rooney & Associates assisted Rockbridge Growth Equity with $125 Million "Senior Bank Club Deal" including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Capital Source for the Purchase of Protect America.
- Rooney & Associates facilitated financing for Protect America and recapitalized with $100 Million with Fortress and Goldman Sachs.
- Rooney facilitates Protect America financing increase with mezzanine financing $5 Million from BIA Digital Partners.
- Rooney facilitates Protect America financing with a Recapitalized Senior Loan with $91 Million with CIT Group, a financial division of TYCO and Sister Company of ADT.
- Rooney facilitates Protect America financing and recapitalized with Senior Credit Facility increased $20 to $50 Million from Provident and General Electric Credit Corp.
- Rooney facilitates Protect America financing with mezzanine financing of $5 Million from Harbinger Mezzanine Partners.
- Rooney facilitates Protect America financing increase credit facility from $10 to $20 Million with KBK and Sirrom Capital.
- Rooney buys Consolidated Southern Security (with $800,000 in RMR) with financing from Sun Bank, N.A., Creditanstalt Corporate Finance, Inc. NationsBanc Capital Corp., Chase Manhattan Capital Corp., CIT Group, and Barriston Associates, Inc. and rebrands the company as Sentry Alarm Systems of America.
- Rooney refinanced Consolidated Southern Security with the addition of mezzanine financing of $10 Million with Westinghouse Capital Corp. and other Capital Providers CB&T, Bridge Capital Advisors, for a total of $40 million for expansion.
- Rooney establishes a $8 million Senior Bank Credit Facility with National Bank of Detroit for Guardian Alarm.
Rooney has arranged more than $500 million in financing for alarm companies just like yours. Contact us today for a no-obligation, confidential discussion of your situation.